Saturday, April 19, 2014

Let's Catch Up

A Firefighter' Flame released with a bang! Thank you to everyone for all of the support. I am sorry I have been MIA on here. I promise to be more active because, let's be honest, facebook isn't what it used to be. I have started a newsletter that you can subscribe to and I am in the process of working on bi- weekly newsletters to keep you up-to-date on sales, giveaways, releases, events/signings, and WIPs. I will also be adding a Q & A section on the blog, so I can answer all of your questions.

MY CRAZY LIFE UPDATE

I am excited to announce that I will be completing my post-grad education on May 16th and will be taking a year to focus on writing and really building my brand.

2014 Signings

I registered for many signings across the country and then quickly realized that wasn't the path I wanted to take just yet. Traveling is VERY expensive and I feel like that time and money can be better spent on promotion and building my reader base. I have also made a promise to myself that I will NOT be affiliated with any signings that include repeat MEAN GIRL offenders and signings that becoming more about who you know rather than based on your brand and positive presence in the book world. I really feel strongly about this with the surge in bullying and mean girl behavior. With that said, here are the only signings I am confirmed for this year.

UtopYA (www.utopyacon.com) Nashville, TN
June 20th 6pm-9pm
Table location: Area 51.5, Table 53 sharing with Tijan

Sin with the Saints (http://sinwiththesaints.blogspot.com/)
Park City, UT
August 2, 2014

Authors on the Coast Long Beach, CA
August 23rd 10:30am-2:30pm
Location: Hotel Maya

WIP

Dreams: The Life of Arie series, book 2 (expected publication October 2014)
Untitled NA Vampire series, book 1 (expected publication Winter 2015)

I don't think I have any other updates right now. I will always try to be accessible to my readers, so feel free to email or message me any time.

~Dani
 



No comments:

Post a Comment